Being the Twilight loving fan that I am, I could not wait for New Moon to come out on DVD, but along with that excitement was knowing my friend Aubrey was throwing another party! Last year she hosted a Twilight DVD Release party and we all had SO much fun! To see some of the pictures and posts on it click here and here.
Along with watching the movie we were to bring a themed treat to share. I looked at a bunch of different websites and found these cupcakes which I thought were perfect! Here are the steps in pictures.
Blood filled vampire cupcakes. (cherry pie filling)
I loved the fact that all of Aubrey's family and children's picture's were taken down and in their place was all of the Cullen's! Here are some of the decorations- I didn't get all of the poster's, but I'll link Aubrey's post here.
The prize table- notice the table cover (quilt)... it's Bella's from the movie!
The life size Jacob and Edward-
Edward was watching all of us from this corner as we chose our treats- kind of creepy!:)
All of the treats were amazing! The winner was a sugar cookie in the shape of a man, pale and pasty with nasty hair on the chest- Edward going to meet the Volturi- they were so funny! (I wish I had a picture)


We had two quizzes- all New Moon facts. The first quiz was a who said this- Aubrey's sister took first place and chose a tote bag as her prize. Aubrey and her sister Lindsey went to the Twilight convention together- I don't know many people who are as knowledgeable with Twilight facts, as they are! I took 2nd place and chose this fabulous lunch pail with a thermos!
The next quiz was on the movie- I did TERRIBLE! Again, everyone chose a prize from the prize table- no one left empty handed.
I so wish Twilight could be remade, instead of a low budget movie. I loved New Moon- and can't wait for Eclipse! I do hope they decide to make Robert Pattinson work out a little, and maybe shave his nasty hairy chest and nipple hair! EEEWWW!
Thanks for such a fun night Aubrey!!











5 comments:
Did you use your lunch box yet? When I came home with the Twilight board game, Lance looked terrified and said "who do you think is going to play that with you...cause it isn't me!"
You kill me. Eddie was pretty nasty.. Esp next to Jake. lol. How fun. I love that you guys go all out.
OMG that is to funny!! How fun!
You are just so dang cute.
Your cupcakes look awesome! I was so bummed to miss it.
Post a Comment