Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Festivities


Here are the picture's of the girl's in their costumes.

Lexi as a Gothic Witch


Ashlee as Hermione Granger... she looked so much like her!

Carly as Super girl


Baylee as a Bunny, or Little Bunny Foo Foo




Carly waiting for her number to be called at the cake walk, Baylee stepping on all the pumpkins

Lexi at the Trunk or Treat- but look at Baylee's face, she was a little concerned about this little boy!

5 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Cute. Glad you had such fun!!

Diane said...

They all looked so cute!

Debra said...

Cute Costumes! Ashley really did look like Hermione! So fun!!! I love Halloween although I am ready to be done with the candy:)

Lish Fish said...

Love them! They look so so cute. :)

. said...

They look adorable! I especially love the pink Supergirl costume...totally cute!

BTW, do you have a brother in our ward?