Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Quick Trip To Branson

This past weekend we left early Saturday morning and went to Silver Dollar City. The lines weren't long at all, so the kids got to ride the rides over and over as we moved to each of their favorites.


We left around 3 and went to one of our new favorite places to eat, the Hard Luck Diner. I think I may have posted about it before... Our friends here introduced it to us- we have to go once each time we are in Branson. The lighting was rough, so I had to change the pictures. We love to watch the waiters and waitresses sing and come around to everyone.



When we finished we saw Santa up on the roof, putting up his Christmas tree and lights. Carly and Ashlee didn't believe he was there, but they were so excited to see him up there!

3 comments:

. said...

Where do Baylee's adorable curls come from?!?!

Jennie Z said...

How far from Silver Dollar City are you guys? Maybe we are closer than I thought. We are about 2 hours north of Springfield. We need to go check out Branson sometime. Looks fun!

Debra said...

Quick question for you...Is Darrell related to the Scott and Mark Wiser Attorney's in Salt Lake City? Just wondering...