Ugh- the tooth!
Lexi and Darrell doing P90X- I can't believe how much Lexi loves it. She gets Darrell up at 5 am every weekday, and she also does speed school, and a hip hop class. She loves to be active and I'm not complaining..
So these pictures are over the last month- I just keep playing with the camera, trying to see what I can do. I haven't gotten brave enough to take it off automatic though. It's amazing to me how much clearer the pics are- I'm so excited to learn this camera.
I have a class Wednesday night- I'm going to take a couple more after. I have always loved pictures- I just am not a fan of steeping out of my comfort zone and learning something new.

5 comments:
I want a FANCY camera. so. bad. Have fun learning it. There are a lot of fun photo blogs out there. Kristin Duke Photography is one. I know she teaches classes and will give some free pointers. She has a book about taking your camera off automatic. All I can say is I'm jealous.
awesome. you will love the results off of auto when you figure out what you are doing. just take lots like you have. :) you have the cutest girls to practice on!!!
Love the pictures...your girls are adorable!
What kind of camera did you get?
Once I took a photography class, it was amazing how much more control I had over my pictures! I still have a lot to learn but it's fun.
And I love the pics of Baylee in front of the piano. What a cutie!
Post a Comment