Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ashlee's Soccer Fun

Ashlee has really been enjoying soccer this Fall. She has a good friend on team, and she loves having Darrell help coach her. If you know Ash, then you know she has some anxiety about many things and she doesn't like to have a lot of focus or attention on her. So when she asked to be goalie it really surprised me! But she has loved it and done a pretty good job! Her other favorite positions are forward and defense.
Here are a few pics from her first game.



The pics are a little out of order- I don't know why they uploaded like that.. In the last picture Ashlee blocked the ball and it bounced right off her chest. Any girl at the age of almost 11 does NOT like things to hit the chest- but she took a couple deep breaths and then was fine.
Ashlee gives 110% to every sport she plays. She has been our rotating sports child, sometimes I wish she'd find the sport she LOVES, but then I watch her play and realize she does LOVE them all! 


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know how you keep life in order with all your girls do. It's so fun to see all their activities. We do need to find a way to get together sometime - if you're ever in or around Salt Lake, let us know. We would definitely make the trip out to play! Can you imagine playing some baseball with your girls and my boys??