Lexi and Ashlee took swim lessons through Red Cross this summer instead of through the Wal Mart fitness center. They really enjoy swimming and there is no doubt they swim better then me and are much braver then me! Some of they things their teachers did kind of made me laugh though. In order to teach them to dive off the board they had them bend over like they were going to dive and the teacher would just push them over! Lexi has a nice bruise on her knee from it hitting the corner since she didn't know they were going to push her. The last day of swim they got to have a play day- so diving and the slide were the favorites. I was really shocked at how well they could dive and then just swim to the edge. I can't dive in with out plugging my nose still!
In America...?
5 months ago





4 comments:
Oh cute! You know what I have a bruise from? We were doing jump kicks into the pool for my last karate class. (Yes, a 25 lb over-weight Audrey kicking in th eair in a bathing suit!) Anyway, I kept slapping down into the water and the whole left saddle bag was bruised!
Those pics. brought back nice diving board memories from Baker Park. Sometimes I wish I were a kid again! :)
Those are always the favorites! We have spent days at the pool where all the kids did was the slide and board!
Don't you love summer just for that reason. Swimming! my kids cannot get enough of it. Out here, we take lessons for 10 days straight. Our life is devoted to swimming, water fun, outdoor play all day during those ten days. Bekkah starts swimming lessons again next week. She does not like to put her head under the water but she loves to play in it. Looks like your kids are loving it.
Post a Comment