Baylee loved having the Christmas Tree up. She never touched or bothered the ornaments or gifts under it all through December. Christmas day she started taking ornaments off and bringing them to us saying, "uh-oh."
A couple days later there was a big "uh-oh!" We were getting ready to go on a hike, while I was putting on my shoes she grabbed an ornament and pulled. It wouldn't come off so she pulled harder and the tree was tipping. She was directly under it and I was trying to tell her to move and trying pull her out of the way. I missed, but she did take a step to the side. The tree came down knocking her over and smacking Carly in the face. When I picked Baylee up she had an ornament hook stuck in her arm.
Now when you ask her about the tree she says, "Tree! Uh-oh!" Oh, and yes, we took the tree down that night!



0 comments:
Post a Comment