Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This was the first year we've ever had to make a Valentine's box- how we've made it so many years with out doing it, I have no idea! Ashlee's class was having a contest on the most creative box- she came in second place with a Hogwarts Book of Spells box. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the box looks like a book, and open to show a bunch of spells and a hole to put the valentine's in. She was pretty excited with how well it turned out!
Carly's class decorated cookies, and played a gift unwrapping game- and I do have to say I am surprised with the gifts they unwrapped, it wasn't just the junk we throw away when the kids aren't looking- it was good stuff!
Lexi doesn't get parties now that she's in Middle school. It makes me sad that she misses out on these things- but she doesn't seem to mind too much. Darrell usually gets the girls roses each year, but decided to do stuffed animals instead- I think the girls loved them more then the roses!

0 comments: