Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged, so you all get to know a little more about me.

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Ross Dress For Less
2. Terrible Herbst Carwash- I vacuumed the cars
3. Albertson's
4. Smith's

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days
2. Beaches
3. The Sound of Music
4. the Cutting Edge

4 Places I've Lived Since I've Been Married
1. Las Vegas- Silverado Ranch
2. Utah- Taylorsville and West Valley
3. Las Vegas- Palomino Ranch
4. Bentonville

4 Places I've Been On Vacation
1. Disneyland
2. San Diego
3. Disneyworld
4. Baja Cruise


4 Favorite Foods or Dishes
1. Olive Garden- anything
2. Brownies and vanilla ice cream
3. Mexican, but not too spicy- I'm a wimp
4. Sweet and Sour Pork with white rice

4 Websites I Visit
1. Everyone's Blogs
2. Old Navy- the store is right down the road, but Carly thinks she has to buy everything!
3. Facebook
4. Target- we don't have one in Bentonville

4 Places I'd Like To Be
1. On a cruise with Darrell
2. At Disneyland or Disneyworld
3. Las Vegas- I never thought I'd wish that, but it's fun to see everyone, even family
4. Australia

There's my answers, now I'm tagging you! If you have a blog, post your answers, if not make a blog or answer them in the comments I guess. That means you, Jenny, Stephanie, Michelle, Aubrey, and anyone else who reads this that hasn't already been tagged!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks Alissa--wasn't that fun? Now I know more about you--like how we both love Olive Garden and I can't handle spicy Mexican food either!! That must be hard not having a Target in town :(

i said...

Hi Alissa!!! Your so fun. I love reading your life stories. :)

i said...

Oops...I spelled you're wrong.

Anamarie said...

Thanks for the explanation! There is a cartain someone who is from Canada that watches my and my sisters blogs and that message was for them. We don't know them, but that are on our sites for over an hour every day.
Friends of friends are always welcome on my blog. Besides...I can tell that you were not that person:-) Happy viewing. Oh, and tell Kymber we said hi!

Bench Family said...

Hey, thanks for checking the blog out. I would love to come over and show you what little I know. I have to admit, I have an awesome friend in Utah that helped me do what I did. But I think I can at least get some a cute background to work. You ought to check out twopeasinabucket.com or shabbyprincess.com to pick from some free digital downloads that you want. Let me know when you're ready and I'll so be there to help. We could even do it over the phone if nap time would work better for you! :) I know I am a dork, but this blogging thing is kind of addicting!

kristi r said...

hey you! fun to hear from you again! sounds like Arkansas is going ok! I sure missed you last time I was in Vegas though. Managed to see Julie, but wished I could have seen you too!