My friend Heidi tagged me to share 6 habits about myself that you probably don't know. This is hard since I was wracking my brains on my birthday to share 30 things about myself. but I will do this and hopefully come up with a few you haven't already heard!
- When my nose itches I rub it by rubbing straight up and down or circular motions. For most people this would be painful, but I guess I have a flexible nose or it's just use to it. I also have a line across my nose from doing this.
- When I drive I always HAVE to have my seat belt on, even if it's just around the corner.
- When I lay in bed I have to rub my toes and put the sheet between my toes. I don't know why I do this but I've done it my whole life and it drives Darrell insane!
- When I do dishes or clean I need peppy music on for the first 10 minutes then it get's on my nerves and I turn it off.
- When one of my girl's are standing next to me I have to run my fingers through their hair, and fix what ever is needing fixing. I know one day my obsession with their hair will come back to bite me in the butt, one of them will probably shave their head because I have always obsessed!
- I stack things instead of putting them away. I need someone to teach me how to be organized and not have clutter stacks all over my counters, night stands, and tables!
Well there are my little habits- I now have to tag 4 people to list their 6 habbits on their blog and I tag Amy Bench (you have to do this!!) Lea Ann Custer, Stephanie Hunt, and Tanya Elzinga. Anyone else feeling like they want to do this- please do! I am just bossing the 4 that I tagged!

2 comments:
That is so funny about your toes in the sheets. As for your girls hair- at least they will always look well groomed!
Wasn't this fun to hear little tidbits about everyone! I actually enjoy these kind of blog posts because it helps me to know my friends better and that we have so many things in common!
I have a constant stack of things on my kitchen counter and it drives me nuts because I can't get rid of it!
Post a Comment