We had a great time New Years Eve- I of course didn't get my whole house clean- but I was oh so close! So yesterday and today I'm finishing my laundry and the last few things. It's OK if I get it done in the same week right?!
We went to dinner and had a great time! After dinner we had to pick up the kids and run over to the Bingham's house. The kids were excited and were going to stay up- I didn't think they would make it- for sure not Carly.
I was wrong- Lexi Ashlee and Carly were going strong at 12:00. Carly decided to play a game of cards and drink her sparkling cider- we all about died when we looked over and saw her like this! Like I said- you can't take the Vegas out of a girl!
The kids loved the chocolate fountain- well, so did the adults!
I was so shocked they all made it to midnight! I know they were pretty excited too!
This is the Bingham's. Poor Luke slept through he whole thing- so he got to celebrate in the morning! For those of you who were in my ward in Utah- this is Natalie Woodward's sister! We didn't realize until after i had lived here a few months, but the funnier thing is I kept calling her Natalie by accident!

5 comments:
Wow, she really is a true Vegas girl--next thing you know she'll be carrying around a plastic cup full of coins!
I wasn't even close to having my whole house clean by January 1st, but I too am hoping to have it done by the end of the week.
That guy resembles Rich a little, but he reminds me of Aaron Leavitt! Your party looked fun too. We had the countdown at Jills around 10:30, but later on at home Mason and Taylor were still awake to see the Strip fireworks from our backyard.
Hey guys its Kylea! You guys were born Las Vegans like me pretty much born and raised. You guys are getting so old. LOVE YA!
I guess the Vegas is out of me even though I am a true Nevadan. I fell totally asleep by 10 trying to finish the last few chapters of the BofM for my 2007 resolution. All the kids dropped off around 9:00 Dave was the only one who was willing to ring in the New Year. Happy New Year from the Halls.
You're doing better than me, I still haven't taken down my tree.
Your neighbor dowes have some similarities to Rich(but Rich isn't as thin) and the wife looks somewhat like Jenny Scow in those pictures. Crazy!
Sounds like a fun New Year's Eve.
Hey, Looks like you guys had fun! I have a question, how do you get a list of other blogs on your site? I need to know about music and background too.
Larae
Post a Comment