Monday, June 23, 2008

Lexi's Piano Recital

Willie and Tillie and also Waltz Time- by Lexi Wiser

Saturday Lexi had her piano recital and did so good! She has only been in piano for 6 months and is learning so quick! She loves it and can't wait to get to use the pedals! In the video I have to apologize for the weird sounds Carly was making! First she was singing the music then it turned to a weird shushing noise. We are trying to teach that kid how to be quiet- but nothing is working!! I also learned that it's not proper piano recital etiquette to shout cheers after your daughter has finished her songs perfectly! Oh well- at least she knew we heard her!

3 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

I didn't know Lexi did piano, no this is new. She is going to be such a well-rounded little lady and an example to her sisters. You must be so pleased with Big Blues.

Stephanie said...

Yeah for Lexi - Great job!! And with no music - Wow!

Castiel Moyes said...

Good job Lexi! Maddy was very impressed and loved the video.