Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Month Already

Baylee Ryanne is a month old today!! She is such a sweet and GOOD baby! We all fight over holding her still, but I will be honest- I pull the mom card a lot so I get her the most! Last Sunday Darrell was at the end of the bench in church and Bay was in her seat sleeping. I asked him to get her out and pass her to me. He told me no, she's sleeping. I reminded him I'm the mom! He got her out and then decided to keep her for himself, I then reminded him I asked for her first and he told me "I'm the Dad!" If anyone sits by us they will usually see all of us bicker over the baby- but don't worry, we do listen to the speakers in church too!!


Baylee loves to swing, be rocked, and just lay on the floor and look around. Her favorite things to look at are the blinds! She loves them- it cracks me up! One thing we are trying to figure out is how to help this poor girl and her gas! She grunts and pushes for HOURS before she is able to make any rumbles- I feel so bad for her! The gas drops help a little, but not much. Darrell swears she will eventually injure herself.

The girls all love holding her. Ashlee and Carly have coughs so they don't get to hold her- they are NOT happy about it. They do good to remember not to touch her face and hands- kisses on her head are ok. I know I am an over protective mom, but I am the one who will be up all night with a sick baby!





Here are a few more pic's of Bay- she is starting to get little chubby rolls- I love it!! Her Aunt Michelle sent us a bunch of cute hair accessories- click on the Itzy Bitzy link to see all the cute things she has!! I can't wait for Baylee to grow into all the shoes!!

11 comments:

Lish Fish said...

stinkin cute! I love that you and Darrell are fighting over her. Priceless. Enjoy it tho!!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

So cut! She looks a lot like Ashlee. Does Ashlee think so, or hear it a lot?

BrieAnn said...

We did motorboats with Cora to help alleviate her gas. She still loves doing them. It's like her laying on her back riding a bike. The song goes:

Motorboat motorboat, go so slow.

Motorboat motorboat, go so fast.

Motorboat motorboat, STEP ON THE GAS!

Each verse corresponds with how fast she "rides the bike."

She's adorable. I love her chub SO MUCH!

Castiel Moyes said...

I agree that I was thinking how much she looked like Ashlee. She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Toby had trouble with gas too. We ended up getting prescription gas drops and they worked WONDERS.

Debra said...

You have a darling baby girl and you all look so beautiful with your new haircuts. Wow! That was a lot of hair! Way Cute!

Peanut said...

pretty girls!

Peanut said...

pretty girls!!!! looking so grown up with shorter hair!

thecustercrew said...

Too Cute!!! She is getting big so fast. I love the new hair. I can't wait until after camp so I can cut mine.

Nicole said...

Holy Cow!! I don't see her for a few weeks and come back to see she looks just like Ashley! What a doll!

Josie said...

Do you make her bows? They're so cute!