Monday, April 12, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things


I have been blessed with some sweet little girls that I love more then I can say! But how is it that I can love them so much, but 10 minutes after thinking that, I want to scream and rip my hair out because of them?!
Alexi Ann
Ashlee Nicole
Carly Savannah
Baylee Ryanne
Some days it's so hard, but of course I would not ever want to trade. I am so thankful for each one of these girls.

8 comments:

De Anne said...

So cute! I used to love to dress my girls alike. There is no way they will do it now. Enjoy it while you can. They are beautiful!

Stacey said...

Your girls look adorable in their new matching dresses! And the comment about loving your kids so much, and wanting to pull your hair out the next minute...it's called being a MOM! I think everyone feels that way at times. :) It's just a good thing we love them so much!

Lish Fish said...

I love the dresses! They are so cute! I love that Bay is getting curls!! YAY!!

Lish Fish said...

I love the dresses! They are so cute! I love that Bay is getting curls!! YAY!!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Cute girls! Wanting to scream is all part of the job. Sometimes I want to curse!

Stephanie said...

Your girls are simply beautiful. Isn't being a mom wonderful (most days...)??

Audrey Taylor said...

They really are sweet and you take such good care of them!!

i said...

ditto.