Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trike- A- Thon

Carly's preschool had a trike-a-thon for St. Jude's- and it was so cute! I loved watching all the kids on their bikes and scooters. I stood out in the middle of the bikes and had to move- it was scary for me to watch how close they were to crashing into each other, and crashing into me!



I wish I would have had more time to have Carly ask more people to donate, it is for such a great cause. Talking to some of the kids about why they were having the trike- a- thon was VERY entertaining. Some thought they were doing it to teach kids who were sick how to ride a bike safely, some thought it would help kids grow hair, some thought it was to keep them healthy and buy kids toys. Kids this age are hilarious!
It was also a Wacky Wednesday, so if you notice strange hair do's and mis- matching clothes and shoes... that's why.
Carly liked her "triple bunony" bun/ pony

8 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

That's a wonderful opportunity for these young children to be involved in. Helping other children with an age-appropriate fund raiser. Cute!...love the hair :)

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

lol. at first I thought her hair wasn't Alissa worthy, then I read the caption! How fun for them to be part of such a great cause!

Chelsie said...

I love that even on wacky day, her hair is still adorable! I just do NOT have that knack. You are too awesome.

The Wiser Side said...

Nice job Carly! Also that is some cool hair!

The Wiser Side said...

Nice job Carly!!! Also, that is some ultra cool hair.

Heidi said...

What a great idea and I love what the kids thought the fundraiser was for! Those are some funny answers.

And even on a wacky day, her hairdo is still so cute!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Ha ha Larae! What exactly is "Alissa worthy?!"

thecustercrew said...

How fun. What a great activity for them to do. Her glasses are too cute. She looks great in them.