Darrell went to San Diego a couple weekends ago for his Grandpa's 90th birthday. We were sad to not all be able to go, but with so many things going on here at home and no sales of flights I stayed with the girls. After a super busy weekend we were glad to pick him up on Sunday afternoon. The kids new he was bringing them something and were waiting anxiously to see what it was.
When he first pulled out these shirts I think all three of them gave him a look like- Dad do you realize those shirts look like BOY shirts?! But when they realized it was Padres shirts they couldn't wait to put them on. (Carly was slightly confused between the Padres and Chargers...) They grabbed their gloves and played outside for a while. I don't think Darrell could have been more happy to see his girls out there sporting the Padres and playing softball. He is one happy Dad!






0 comments:
Post a Comment