Carly had her turn at making dinner. She could not decide what to do! I wanted to get some pizza's she could put in the oven- because the kids were suppose to do everything alone. But a 5 year old in the kitchen alone is just plain scary! She also felt it was not fair for her- she wanted to cook in pans and stir things. We finally decided she could do Stroganoff. She was so excited!
She also lost her first tooth! She told me a while ago her teeth were loose. I felt and they hardly moved. She started telling everyone how her teeth were loose, and I would chuckle because I knew she had a LONG time until they were ready to come out. I was wrong. I looked in her mouth and there was her grown up tooth behind her baby tooth! She wiggled that tooth like crazy and at dinner it came out in her hamburger. I thought she still had a while, so we were all surprised when she held up her tooth.
She also thinks the Tooth fairy is quite AMAZING!
I am practicing under 5 minute hair do's for the school year- this one was fun and really fast. It stays in really well also.






3 comments:
I just saw your blog on Melissas!! Go Carly! I hope one of my little guys wants to cook for the fam someday. I LOVE the hair-do, and the missing tooth. What a cutie!
Good Job Carly!!! Conner is my best helper in the kitchen. He even has his own apron:)
Maybe I should start training my kids to cook dinner. I need some lessons on how to do hair...teach me please! Your girls always look so darling, and my girl looks like a little mop-head.
Post a Comment