Darrell has seen how fancy all your blogs are with music and cute backgrounds- he has required me to ask everyone how they did it. I tried the music and can't figure out how to get it to my blog. The backgrounds I've tried down loading and am a dork and can't figure that out either. Any pointers would be great!
In America...?
5 months ago

4 comments:
SOO...like on my page there is a part on the top that is orange. Click on that and you can pick different blogging backgrounds from there. I had to copy the code and go into Templates, then Edit HTML, delete the code there and paste the new one. I lost my default picture, but that was easy enough to fix...
Music...Again, go onto a page that has it and click where is says to create. You will have to get an account. Mine is with Standaloneplayer or something like that. Browse and pick your songs..copy the code again and add to your template where it says to add an element. The good thing is that once you have it, you can steal from other peoples players. If you have a song I like, I can click on add and it will show up on my own. How nice is that!!
Hope it helps and that you aren't too confused! It is great hearing from your. Your kids are so freaking cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. It is amazing. Take care and let me know if you have anymore questions...
I am certain I confused you...Good Luck!
If the fish hasn't helped you out I just happened to see your plea..I might could shed some pointers. just shoot me a comment.
Eric
I know what you mean. I am too involved in mine. You can make your own background, but it is alittle harder. Or there are a lot of different sites that have them like shabbytulips.blogspot.com or the one that mine is right now is pimp-my-profile.com (That one has more to choose from.) Then follow the fish bowl instructions. My music is the same just go to mine or Aubrey website and click create and then you open an account, but it is free. Then same as fish bowl's advise. Call me if you need any help. The only thing is if you change your template, then it takes off all the stuff you added on the side like you blog friends. So maybe right them down first, because you have to add them all back in. Unless someone knows how to do it without that happening. SOrry so long
I didn't realize you already had responses to your post, but I e-mailed you the instructions I used to blogify my blog. Give me a call if you need help.
Post a Comment