Thursday, November 1, 2007

Home Office Trick or Treating


The Wal- Mart Home Office decorates all the cubicles and the kids can come to each area and get TONS of candy. We only went about halfway through but still had to empty their pumpkins out 3 times! We wouldn't have bought any candy for trick or treater's at our house- we would have used the kids candy!
Here's a few pictures we took while we were there. Each area had a theme, they even had an attacking bat. Ashlee wasn't thrilled about it- I made them scare her with it and she still hasn't
forgiven me!
They even had a jail, oh how sweet to see my 3 girl's locked up!

This was Darrell's area, as you can see Carly was having a great time. The costumes this year were Lexi was Vidia the Fairy Witch, Ashlee was Tinkerbell, and Carly was Rani the fairy. All are from the Tinkerbell Fairies series- Lexi and Ashlee love them. I have a feeling next year I'm not going to be able to talk them into the Disney character's anymore- I hate how fast the kids grow!
It was a busy but fun Halloween- after the Home Office we had a Ward Trunk or Treat, then had time for the kids to knock at one door. It was already 45 minutes past bedtime- but I couldn't say no when they begged just to do one door. We hope you all had a great Halloween also!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like alot of fun---what a cute idea to do trick or treating at the home office. The girls look so cute in their costumes :)

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I love them. That looked so fun. It is fun to see the kids growing up. Kendra loved seeing Tink and the other fairy.

Jennie Z said...

Wow! I can't believe you had to empty their buckets three times! You better have some leftover for next Halloween with that much candy! Pretty Girls!

Lish Fish said...

So Cute! I wish my kids would do the theme thing. I actually had them talked into one then Kenna was a party pooper. I had two chickens and Kenna was supposed to be a farmer. How cute would that have been. Little fart.

Castiel Moyes said...

That is so nice of your husbands offices to do that for the kids. Look slike fun! Maddy was so excited to see that Lexi was a witch as well. Apparently it was a popular thing in that age groupd. There seemed to be a ton of them!