
Last Spring I loved these trees! I meant to take pictures and kept forgetting, so this year I got a few. The kids always start singing the Popcorn song when we pass a white tree.
In America...?
5 months ago
A peek into our sometimes crazy, but mostly happy lives!

Last Spring I loved these trees! I meant to take pictures and kept forgetting, so this year I got a few. The kids always start singing the Popcorn song when we pass a white tree.
Posted by Darrell and Alissa at 12:37 PM
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the trees - we had an actual apricot tree outside of our first apartment in Lehi and it was so beautiful every spring.
I had to look hard to find one of those trees so I could bring it for singing time...The funny thing is that I tricked Justin into thinking it was real popcorn! It worked.
Post a Comment