Carly is such a funny little girl! She makes me laugh so much. Today she asked if she could play on the computer- she doesn't get to very often- I'm usually on it! She didn't want to get dressed until we were about to walk out the door- she is quite cozy in her jammies. She loves the show Super Why- so do I- it teaches so much! Anyway- her favorite thing to do on the computer is sing along with the songs. You'll have to pause my music to hear her lovely singing voice.
She is having serious dry skin issues- so she keeps scratching her legs, ankles, and arms. Also pardon the mess on the desk- we are planning Lexi's party, so all the calendars are out and invites, anyway- it's just a HUGE mess!
Later this morning we were home for a few minutes and out of the blue she asked me to watch her go down the stairs. I thought she literally meant the stairs. No, she meant she would pretend- I don't even know where she came up with this! I've seen it on movies, but I know she's never seen it before!

6 comments:
Your girls are all so sweet! Love the videos.
She does that very well. Quite observant to figure out how the trick works.
Oh my gosh, how sweet the singing was!!! I loved that!
I just read your post about the storm. I was impressed to see your 72 hour kits we made sitting in there. Our ward just did new ones. Threw away the old stuff that was stale and bad and put new stuff in. I was glad because I was one short because of Gracie. That is scary. Is there something you can do to keep your tramp down. That could cause some serious damage.
Carly is so grown up and is so cute in those videos - wish we could see you guys this summer in Vegas!! But I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in Cali!
Fun to see Carly. We have never even seen her in person so I loved the video. So Cute! The last time we saw you guys, was in Nevada and I think you were 8 months pregnant with Carly. Your girls are getting so big. Such sweeties.
Post a Comment