We have such nice neighbors here, I just wish I could remember all their names! I am horrible with names!! One of the neighbors stands outside and watches for the bus everyday, I thought I was the only paranoid parent who did that! Problem is I can't remember his name! At our neighborhood 4th of July party he came up and was talking to Darrell and I. One of the first things he said was he just had hemorrhoid surgery and couldn't sit. WHAT??!! I don't know if it's a cultural thing, or if he is just an open man- but Darrell and I were both caught off guard and had an incredibly hard time keeping a straight face. Now I kindly refer to him and Hemorrhoid Man- dang I wish I could remember his real name!
In America...?
7 months ago

9 comments:
Is he the Indian man who lives near the corner? If so, I think he's in my Pilates class. Maybe you should take them a plate of cookies and ask "hemorroid man" his real name. We had a guy arrested a couple streets away for going to meet a 13yr old girl. Computers confiscated..the works. Yup - a real creepy guy living 2 streets away. I'd take hemorroid guy anytime over this over Mr pedophile guy.
I think it is a cultural thing. I'd never heard so much diarrhea talk in my life as I did in Oklahoma, and I never got used to it. There are some things that are just always awkward to talk about.
Even if you did know his name, I am sure you would still call him hemorroid man.
Our next door neighbor started out being "that crazy guy," now he is just "crazy jon." I am always afraid I am going to blurt it out when I say hi to him.
You kill me. That is so random and hilarious....
That is so funny!!! Your blog always makes me laugh!!!
patrick and i do that naming thing too when we can't remember the proper. hemorrhoid man is the best!!
Nice! Maybe you could take a plate of cookies AND a tube of Preperation H with it, so he knows how much you care. :) That's hilarious! I just hope your kids don't see him one morning and yell out, "HI, HEMORROID MAN!!" :)
It's Flynn! He's my next door neighbor. They are soooo nice. They are from the Caribbean...don't know if it's a cultural thing.
Well, if that's how he introduced himself, he asked for it! Hopefully he'll share more uplifting news with ya next time.
Post a Comment