Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh Bays!

I have a bunch of pictures of Baylee- she's already almost 2! She keeps us all busy and laughing, she is such a sweet little thing! She is my only child who has not been afraid of animals. Any kind of animal she wants to touch and pet.


I feel like with her being the fourth child she sometimes gets the short end of the stick. When we are at home I'm usually busy doing things around the house, or doing things for the kids. It's been a hard thing to remember I need to sit down and play with her since she has no one here with her except me during the days. I was sitting with her reading her books when I realized I hadn't taken her to the park in so long- or even just outside in the yard to play. It's usually after her sisters are home, and I can get dinner going while they play with her outside.




I took her to the park, and after she decided she wanted to ride bikes and scooters, and jump and swing and run all over the yard. I love my curly headed Bays!



0 comments: