Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Things Come In Three's

I've been tagged!

Good Things Come in 3's
3 Joys
1 Dates with Darrell
2 My three girls
3 Reading CLEAN love stories

3 Fears
1 Have I messed up my children too bad?!
2 Something happening to Darrell or the kids
3 Am I going to be blind by the time I'm 40?!

3 Goals
1 Exercise 4-5 days a week
2 Clean all the closets- this Saturday
3 One day go to college!

3 Current Obsessions
1 Twilight Series
2 Blogs
3 Facebook

3 Surprising Facts
1 Ever since my Dad died my eye twitches- don't know why it won't stop!
2 I wrecked my brother car twice- and ended up buying it from him.
3 I actually am very shy- I don't like striking up conversations with strangers unless I have to.

I tag Stefani Hooper, Tanya Elzinga, and Audrey Taylor

6 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

I love this tag! Have you read any of Shannon Hale's novels? I think that my favorites of hers are "Book of a Thousand Days" and "Austenland"

Aubrey said...

Shy? I don't believe it!

i said...

Cmon Alissa....messed up with the kids too bad!?!? I highly doubt it!
I love the new blog look. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the kind cooments. I love your BLOG and I love your music. I think we might have the same taste. If you love to read I really hope you have read Pride and Pred. and Anne of Green Gables. Oh, and how could you mess up your family? You're a Taylor!!! You want to see messed up, come on over to my house!!! :)

thecustercrew said...

Kylea is in to the twilight series now. She is on the second book. Shanae said the third had some questionable material in it. Hae you read the third one?? What do you think? I have an eye that twitches too. It usually happens when I stressed. Maybe it is just dad's way of letting us know he is nearby. Although our nose twitching would probably be more appropriate. Ha Ha!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Hey why do you tag me. I am horrible at those. Okay just kidding it is fine. I will just have to do it.