I forgot to post about us running in the 5K! Darrell and Lexi were partners and finished in
31 minutes. Ashlee ran with her teacher and made it in 34 minutes. I was suppose to be Ashlee's partner, but knew I wouldn't be able to run the whole thing. Ashlee and Lexi have trained all year for this and I didn't want to make Ashlee stop because her mom was too old and not really in shape for this thing! I walked and ran, but was so happy to finally cross the finish line! As I came up the last hill to the finish line Darrell, Lexi, and Ashlee were there to cheer me on. We are thinking of doing another one in March. Carly will probably do it with us this time- she can easily out run me, so I know she'd be fine! It was fun to train for something together as a family- we all helped push each other a little further.


6 comments:
Way to go!
Congrats!!! What a terrific accomplishment!
How fun to do it all together! I missed you guys!
Wow - very impressive times! Way to go! What a great thing to do as a family.
You guys rock!!! What a fun thing to do together.
Love it! Way to go! What a memorable experience! You are such good parents.
Post a Comment