Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Carly!


Carly turned FIVE already- where is the time going?! This year was a family party year and since there is no family here we have to improvise. We let her invite a few of her little girlfriends and their family over for cake. She loved it and had so much fun playing with all her friends- what can I say we all had fun with our friends too!

If I had to describe Carly in 5 words I would say:
ENERGETIC
Loving
Playful
Silly
Imaginative
Carly has been my most "spirited" child. She loves to have fun and be silly. She also is known to have been involved in some very interesting situations involving paint, markers, syrup, nail polish, shampoo, and conditioner- not all at the same time at least! As she gets older she is getting better about following rules, but she is also sometimes easily swayed to not follow rules. I love this little girl- as crazy and frustrated as she makes me, she also makes me laugh and smile just as much!
She is so excited for Christmas. She asked me the other night if Santa can see in her room each night. I said yes, why. She told me she gets up and plays every night but is going to stop so she will stay on the good list. She also is really into the Tran Siberian Orchestra right now- the Christmas Eve soundtrack. She listens to it at night and Darrell and I hear her pretending to lead the music, or dance around to it- she gets quite the work out. I can't complain though- she never comes out of her room.
Here's a few facts about Carly- sometimes these answers will change daily...
favorite color: pink and orange
favorite book: Green Eggs and Ham
favorite song: anything Christmas
what do you want to be when you grow up: A teacher, a mom, and a princess (she still thinks she has to keep practicing to be a princess)
She got to do the sprinkles on her cake- can you tell?
Happy birthday Carly- we love you so much!!

2 comments:

thecustercrew said...

Tell Carly Happy Birthday. She is so cute. I'm so glad the wants to stay off the naughty list:)

i said...

sooo grown up!! 1;)