We had such a fun trip to LV- lot's of pictures and fun! I'm trying to discipline myself and say not blogging until all the bags are unpacked- who am i kidding! I know I'll be on here blogging tomorrow- hopefully a few suitcases will be emptied!! 
Grandma Wiser

Grandma Taylor

Grandma Betty

Baylee cuddled up with Grandma Betty- Grandma was so excited to finally get to hold her.

Here are a few pictures that I love! (Ignore Carly's non smiling face- she thinks it's so funny to try to NOT smile- grrrr!)
I remembered to get pictures of the girls with their Grandma's.

Grandma Wiser

Grandma Taylor

Grandma Betty

Baylee cuddled up with Grandma Betty- Grandma was so excited to finally get to hold her.
We also were able to get a picture with my Grandma so we have a 4 generation picture of girls.

I am so thankful for families!

4 comments:
I love seeing pictures of people I love.
PS: Look at your mom's fancy earrings!
Looks like a great trip! Glad you had fun and made it home safely!
I'm glad you made it home, but sad we didn't get to see you. Family is way more important. I know about that. Baylee is a chunk! She is flippin cute.
Post a Comment