Lexi loves to bat, she knows how to stretch high and get it. Can I tell you how proud Darrell is?! He has rewatched these video's and each time I see him get more and more excited for the season to begin.
Ashlee thinks it's great when she hit's the ball, she likes it so much she generally forgets to run. Her run is always followed with her little cheer jump for herself! What a crack up! She is such a sweet kid- but her whining makes me crazy. In the beginning she is complaining how the wind makes her eyes water- it does, but come on- do you have to whine so much about it?! I promise- I do really love her- I just wish somehow I could teach her she would get more sympathy from Darrell and I if she didn't cry about EVERYTHING!!

1 comments:
So fun! I especially love the "yippee for me" dance. I wish I could come play!
Post a Comment