Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weather

I have to say that I think we have the most random weather here! In the month of January we had temeratures in the 20's but also had days in the 70's- and of course I won't forget the night of the tornadoes! This month we have had snow, and then 3 days later had upper 60's and lower 70's! But today it's going back to the 40's!! How crazy is that?!

3 comments:

Jennie Z said...

I feel for you. You sure have had a crazy month with tornadoes and snowmen! It's similar down here. No snow though. Yesterday it was 79 and we were sweating. Today it's cold. It sure is hard to know how to dress your kids! Layers I guess.

Heidi said...

It's been very windy here and I hate it. I'm looking forward to the weekend when they said it should be sunny and 62!

Leavitt said...

Hope you are okay after all those tornados came through last night. We got that line of storms on its way to you and they were bad.