Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day

We had a fun Valentines Day on Thursday. Carly had a little party with her playgroup and thought it was great! Darrell always buys the girls their own rose and it makes them feel so special.

Lexi had a fun party, and so did Ashlee. It's always hard to split the time between them, Lexi's class is upstairs and Ashlee's is down, so Carly and I get great exercise running up and down the stairs numerous times during the parties. Sometimes I do feel bad that I can't spend the whole time with one, but I know they understand.

Carly was suppose to be helping me get the sundaes ready for Ashlee's class and when I had my back turned a little boy said, "Mrs. Wiser, (I hate being called that- it makes me feel really old!) you need to watch Carly!" I turned around and Carly had the sprinkles and whipped cream ready to make her own. I sat her by Ashlee with her little whipped cream sundae and she loved it! She also found her friend she plays with while I work out at the gym in Lexi's class and was so excited to see her!
For my gift the kids wanted to get me the purple hippo build a bear that I thought was so cute. I was relieved to not have to do the heart ceremony since we bought the last one and it was already stuffed. We named her Violet.

7 comments:

Bench Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! I think Violet is adorable!

Hooper Family said...

I'm so glad you got your hippo! I was in Build a Bear today and didn't see any, so thought maybe you had missed out. It's so cute that your kids wanted to get it for you!!

Castiel Moyes said...

Sometimes I think it would have been easier to just have one and focus all our time and attention on them but what would that child be like?! I don't want to know.

Lish Fish said...

Love Violet. That is so sweet of the girls. i am glad you didn't have to do the heart ceremony either. Marcus did while helping Brady. I don't think we have been back since, he was so humiliated...

I tagged you. Aren't you lucky!!

Bench Family said...

Hey there... I am just sitting here chatting with Melanie and she wanted to let you know the burp cloths are on your doorstep. Hopefully the squirrels don't steal them! Have a good night.

Heidi said...

I love your hippo!
Nothing is sweeter than a dad giving flowers to his daughters on Valentine's Day. Urge Darrell to keep it up! I'm almost 33 years old and my dad still sends me flowers every year for Valentines and I love it :)

Jennie Z said...

You are such a good mom to make it to both girl's class parties. Very sweet that Darrell gives them flowers.