We took the kids to make their animals the day after Christmas- it was so fun! Darrell thought these were a waste of money until we got in the store- he was as excited as the kids. Lexi and Ashlee had a hard time choosing which animal- they had $25 and an outfit, but they wanted the most for their money. They got an animal and another outfit- what bargain shoppers!


Lexi bathing Mcaila, Ashlee bathing Sara, and Carly bathing Adeline. They chose these names on their own, only Carly wanted help with the spelling. I really don't like these 2 pictures- the kids look cute, but I look like I weigh 500 pounds! I am not wearing that sweater and coat together again! Even my face is swollen! Hmmm- maybe it's not the sweater and coat, I guess I need to walk 6 miles instead of 4 each night and add more lunges!!!


This was the heart ceremony- cute but really quite dorky!
Making Mcaila and Sara- they were so excited! They are already planning which animal they will choose next time and what outfits. They are trying to figure out how many teeth they have to loose to get another $25. They get $2.50 a tooth. Random number, but for some reason it's worked nicely! Anyway- they better get wiggling, 10 teeth- that's a lot!




5 comments:
Glad you guys had such a wonderful Christmas--I loved hearing all about it!
My girls are obsessed with build-a-bear as well! I think Maddy has like five or six of them because for any holiday that you get presents that is what she wants. That is what she is constantly saving her money for. She told me before Christmas that she only needed to save 70 dollars for this special build-a-bear. ONLY 70! I think that is going to take a VERY long time to earn and Santa didn't bring it for her. That is the one thing that is hard about it they can get very expensive when you tack on all the cute little accessories.
$2.50 a tooth?!?!?! I'm going to start pulling my teeth out and sending them to you - there's a few things I would like to buy!! :)
Glad to hear you had such a great Christmas and great days after!
That is so fun, my girls love their build a bear animals too. Its fun to reward them with a new outfit. Sounds like you all had a great Christmas.
Your girls are soo cute and I love all the updates on your blog. Dave and I are trying so stick with us. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment