
Camel rides for $5- I didn't do it since I knew my kids would just scream and freak out, not worth the head ache!! But I thought that was so funny that they have camel's for the kids.

Free pony rides are great for us- Carly and Lexi loved them. If you notice- Darrell is suppose to be making sure Carly doesn't fall off the horse, but there was a horse that had some nasty diarrhea, and they couldn't just shovel it. Darrell was keeping a wide distance to avoid the mess. The lady working there was making fun of him saying it's just digested grass and hay. Our response was if we had on work boots covered in horse poo, then we probably wouldn't care either, but not in our normal everyday shoes.
Ashlee was a little nervous, not of the horse, but of it pooping. She didn't want to be put on the horse that had just poo'ed, then she was worried hers would do it too.
Of course the highlight of the North Pole is Sitting on Santa's lap. I didn't get one with his eyes open, but yes here in Bentonville the Santa's do have eyes!

We had a little story time with Mrs. Claus- the kids love listening to anyone read- especially Mrs. Claus.





3 comments:
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time...what a neat little town you live in! That's so funny about the horsey poo...and I need that painting displayed in my house!
How fun! Love that painting. That is me today!!
That looks so fun! Free pony rides?! That would be worth the trip for us! My kids always want to ride and ride the ponies and it is always so expensive!
Post a Comment