Christmas morning is always so much fun. I love watching the kids faces as they come down the stairs and look at everything- I remember the fuzzy feeling I got when I was little. We told the kids they couldn't get up until 7- so at exactly 7:00 we heard them yelling they were awake. Carly slept in Lexi's room, so they were all 3 upstairs- when they came down they told us they had woke up at 5:40! We had tied bells to their doors the night before to make sure no one was sneaking out of bed.
Lexi and Ashlee got saucer chairs for their rooms- they were so excited- Santa had all their gifts wrapped in the chairs.
The gifts they really wanted this year were Build A Bear's so Santa left them gift certificates and an outfit. Lexi also asked for a microphone to sing and dance with- she got American Idol microphone, and a dance mat that had a microphone. Ashlee really wanted roller blades and was happy to get those.

All of the girl's got digital camera's- Carly was really excited when Ashlee opened hers!

All of the girl's got digital camera's- Carly was really excited when Ashlee opened hers!

Carly begged for a Baby Alive- we talked her into a wets and wiggles- she was very happy to get that, Hungry Hippo's, Polly Pocket's and a Dora Vanity.

When we went in the kitchen to eat our breakfast casserole we found Santa had left a table for the kids. They were so excited and it fit's quite nicely up in the play room.





2 comments:
Look how fun. I am so impressed with the three posts! So organized! The girls look like they had a blast. I agree about the Baby Alive doll, that just looks like a mess!! Like we need more to clean up. Glad that you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!!
So fun!
Post a Comment