Monday, January 19, 2009

And It's A......

The ultra sound went great and the baby measures right on for June 12. She is a very active thing! She looked like she was jumping on a trampoline at one point then riding a bike the way she was kicking her legs and me!

If you didn't catch on yet, we are having another GIRL!!! I really thought I was going to have a boy, for once I wanted to be right at one of these ultra sounds, but again I was wrong. The girls are very excited, Lexi is very relieved to not have to change boy diapers, as am I!
The ultra sound tech had a hard time in the beginning seeing if there was boy or girl parts, the cord was right between her legs. But after many attempts and different angles it was obvious there were no boy parts. She was sweet and offered to print out a picture for each of the girls to have their own, after the first printed she realized it was the "It's a girl" picture, and had to reprint new ones for them.
We are really excited, and would have been just as excited if it was a boy, but now we don't have to worry about the dang circumcision!! So I'm sorry to all of you who voted boy, I think Darrell and I have a medical mystery and just don't make them! So now is the fun part, names, shopping, and just the anticipation!!

25 comments:

Debra said...

Congratulations!!! Another Girl??!! How exciting! This should be a snap! yOu know all about girls! Cogratulations!

The Wiser Side said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you! We have been stalking your blog for a few hours now! It's nice because you have girl stuff and don't have to go out and buy all new blankets and burp rags-and at least you have a few outfits for her ;o)

Stacey said...

Hooray! Congrats for you guys! We are so excited for you, and just so glad that your sweet little girl is healthy and active and doing well. So, once you narrow down names, you'll have to let us know on that too!

Rachel Benefield said...

Congratulations Alissa!! So glad your getting another girl. Although I think boys are alot easier. Well in my household anyways!!! Faith is enough girl for me, lol

Hooper Family said...

Congrats! I knew it would be a girl!! She is going to give poor Carly a run for her money. And of course it is a relief to know everything is okay and the baby is healthy.

BrieAnn said...

Yay for an active baby girl!

Familia Morales said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting!

John n Shannon said...

Congrats! One more for the "Girl Club"!! Granted, you've been a member of said club much longer than I. It's so exciting just knowing isn't it?

Anonymous said...

You just never really know. One of my parents had 3 ultra sounds and thought it was a girl. Her husband did two of the ultra sounds, and well he was wrong. He came out a boy!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Congratulations! Girls are great too! I really thought it was a boy, but ultrasounds have been wrong. Have a boy name just in case. (I know just when you thought it was easy)

Lance and Lyndsay said...

Yay a girl. That makes me excited because she will be so close in age to my soon to be little girl. Congrats!

Nicole said...

Very exciting! You have beautiful girls and I can't wait to see what this one will look like.

Bench Family said...

Congrats Alissa! I'm so excited for you.

Lish Fish said...

Congrats! We are soo excited for you!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I think this baby, being the last and all- we'll probably do the 4-D ultra sound. NEVER could I convince Darrell the money is worth it, but he's the one who brought it up this time. There better not be a shocker at that ultra sound- I'm already shopping online for pink things!!

Lish Fish said...

Ok...so this is too funny. I just heard on the radio that your favorite blanket "Snugglie" has sold over 3 MILLION!!! Are you kidding me? Cant wait to go to soccer games this fall and see who is among the 3 million to buy those things. Ha ha ha!

Maybe the babe would like one in pink??

Kierst said...

I'll add my congratulations to the other comments...so YEA for an all girl family...you have no idea how lucky you are....well at least I think you are lucky...maybe that is just because of my family :)

i said...

yay !

thecustercrew said...

Congrats!!! Another Wiser girl for the clan. Be glad you don't have to worry about the circ. I always hated that.

camille kempton said...

Congrats! Looks like you're following in our footsteps. You just need to have acouple of boys after this.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Leslie said...

Yippee! You have the cutest girls! No sense changing it up now!!

Heidi said...

Oh yea - another girl!! I thought for sure it would be a boy but I've never been good at guessing these things either! I'm glad you finally know and girl names are easier anyways! Congratulations. Go Pink :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Now, what name are you picking :)

We are still waiting on WM. I'll keep you posted. They have a hiring freeze until Feb 1. We hope to hear the first week of Feb. Oy!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! Your daughters are all beautiful. I'm excited that you're going to have another!