I went into the kids school and had the nurse look at their hair, so I could relax. There was nothing there and she taught me how to look in case there is a next time. Secretly I do think she was laughing at me though. But honestly, I don't care- I just wanted to make sure.
Carly has suddenly become very inquisitive. I don't remember Lexi or Ashlee going through this kind of phase of asking HUNDREDS of questions in a matter of minutes. Darrell and I noticed Sunday that she seemed never ending with questions. It started with a baby blessing. She has always had a love of babies and loves when a baby is blessed and they hold them up for all to see after. She asked in hr not so quiet voice, "How did they get the baby out of the mommy?" Darrell told her the doctor helped her. Not a good enough answer for her. Her next questions was, "How did the doctor do it, with magic or something?" Darrell told her the doctor goes to school and learns how to get the baby out of mommies. Again, not good enough. Carly then said, "But who teaches the doctor all the tricks to get the baby out, it must be magical somewhere!" Darrell finally just said the doctor cuts the mommies tummy and takes the baby out. Poor guy- he hasn't been prepared for these kind of things! She then had hundreds of questions on the sacrament. After church and up until today the questions are still coming. Why is not an acceptable answer for her- it's making me crazy, but makes me laugh at the same time!
In America...?
5 months ago

3 comments:
Aren't you so glad that you don't have to deal with Lice! Look at all the Laundry that you DON'T need to do..Woohoo! That's cute that Carly keeps asking all those questions. I love Inquisitive kids!
Kate just got out of that stage, but IO fear Becca will be entering it soon. She is a lot more talkative.
Glad to hear about the lice.
Ok so I just read your post about the garmin - make sure you don't have it set on unpaved roads. There is actually a setting to avoid those and it is a good setting to have on. :-)
Post a Comment