What do you guys do for your kids or spouse on Valentine's Day? I am trying to think of creative things, but am at a blank- any idea's would be great!!
In America...?
5 months ago
A peek into our sometimes crazy, but mostly happy lives!
What do you guys do for your kids or spouse on Valentine's Day? I am trying to think of creative things, but am at a blank- any idea's would be great!!
Posted by Darrell and Alissa at 1:22 PM
4 comments:
No grand ideas here, but when you come up with some, please let me know.
Ditto, what De Anne said.
I do have a heart shaped waffle maker that often makes an appearance on Valentines Day. That is about all I got.
Make everything red that day. Red pancakes, spaghetti for dinner, and attack their rooms with hearts.
yeah, the heart attacks are a fun idea for their bedrooms.
I bought a heart shaped cookie pan a few years back and it's fun to bake a giant heart shaped cookie.
Maybe with all girls you could give them each flowers from their dad?
Post a Comment