Hmmmm... I wonder what kind of day I'm going to have today! After throwing up my breakfast in the sink- hold on, I better explain that. I HATE throwing up in toilets- they REALLY make me gag! If I am gagging I go to a sink and if I'm lucky the feeling will sometimes go away. If I'm by a toilet- I always throw up.
So things are going well, I brush my teeth and brush a little too long on the top teeth- of course the gagging starts. I ended up throwing up, like I said. I washed out the sink, then bleached it, then washed my face again, and brushed my teeth again. I started vacuuming all the rooms and and folding laundry. My right eyebrow was really itchy, so I rubbed it. Ah Crap- see this is where that word comes in nicely! There was throw up in my eye brow that had dried! OK, so how nasty is that?! When I washed my face I obviously missed my eye brows because really who gets vomit above their eyes?!
Good thing is I feel better and after I throw up it usually means all day I won't gag anymore!
Hope you all enjoyed a small peek into our life right now. The only thing missing during this fun adventure was Carly laughing and saying it's funny when I throw up! Oh the love in our home!
Merry Christmas Eve!
Don't worry- no pictures are included!
In America...?
5 months ago

7 comments:
Hope you are feeling MUCH better!
Merry Christmas!!!
You are cracking me up right now because I can totally relate. Meatballs have been my food I must give up due to nausea. And with a mother-in-law who is Italian and makes rocking good homemade meatballs and spaghetti fro Christmas, I am totally bummed!
I hope you feeling better. Have a terrific Christmas!
oh, my sink is never clean enough to go there. And after the first in the toliet I spend the next five minutes cleaning it with bleach in case I have to throw up again, I can handle sitting there by the toliet. Yuck. Hope the day goes much better. And I hope for Christmas you can feel good all day!
Ok, so I can only throw up in the toilet, but that is pretty funny. I feel for you. Tomorrow will be better, it just has to be. I hope you feel better. I'm impressed with all the cleaning you have accomplished as well.
Ha ha! That is funny. I hated that brushing teeth reflex...ugh. Totally worth it though. Hang in there!!
puke: the pregnant woman's hair gel!!!:)
Too funny! Love when you share the nitty-gritty!
Post a Comment