I don't know why I think I have time to blog right now, I have plenty of presents that need wrapping, dishes needing washing, laundry needing folding... the list could go on forever! But I found some funny pictures of my kids I thought I needed to share!
Carly was 2 months old in this picture and I laugh every time I see it! She was a very hungry baby the first 4 months- she ate every hour and a half! She was my biggest baby at 7 lbs 5oz, but has grown into my thinnest child. I was going through pictures and found this and immediately felt better knowing at one point she was chubby and I didn't starve her as a child.

Ashlee's picture is when she had a really strange reaction to the chlorine in swimming lessons which then turned into a horrible eye infection. She woke up and Darrell and I were trying to get her to let us take a picture of her early she looked like a creature with huge bumps on her forehead and then her eyes wouldn't even open. She wouldn't do it, so I had to wait till later and convince her to take a picture with her stickers.
Lexi's picture is before her Christmas dance recital when she was 3- her smile is so evil looking! I love the picture though- that was her smile for about 6 months!

The next picture is when we lived in an apartment for about 4 months while we waited for our house to be finished. Everything was in storage so we didn't take out many things. Just necessities- toys, clothes, mattresses, blankets. We thought we'd only be in for about 2 months. Lexi and Ashlee got very creative with their toys. In this picture they made a birthday party and put all the dolls in their underwear as their party dresses.... they were very creative I tell you! Along with the panty dressed dolls- they look like homeless kids with their hair all crazy and only being in t-shirts! Look at those facial expressions- wouldn't you like to be invited to that party?!

The next picture is when we lived in an apartment for about 4 months while we waited for our house to be finished. Everything was in storage so we didn't take out many things. Just necessities- toys, clothes, mattresses, blankets. We thought we'd only be in for about 2 months. Lexi and Ashlee got very creative with their toys. In this picture they made a birthday party and put all the dolls in their underwear as their party dresses.... they were very creative I tell you! Along with the panty dressed dolls- they look like homeless kids with their hair all crazy and only being in t-shirts! Look at those facial expressions- wouldn't you like to be invited to that party?!

This next picture is on one of our many trips to see if our house was finally done- Lexi decided she didn't want her hair done- and she HAD to wear sunglasses. I was not about to let one of my children go outside with out hair done, so she had to wear a hat- I should have let her go with out the hat! Ashlee listened to the battle between Lexi and I, brought me a clip for her hair and said can I wear this? Smart kid!

Ashlee had SERIOUS sinus and allergy problems when she was younger. She always had her finger in her nose! It would bleed like crazy, she didn't care- it just itched so bad she wouldn't leave it a lone. She would pick her nose to soothe herself to sleep- I had to wash her sheets constantly because of all the bloody booger under her pillow! My sister fell asleep on Ashlee's bed one day and put her arm under the pillow- she never did that again! Finally got the nose problems fixed with prescription nasal spray.

Poor Carly in this picture! I decided to try and give her bangs- They looked so bad! It doesn't even look like her!
OK, last picture- I really need to get some things done! Carly finally had enough hair on top for a pony- I should have just left it alone- but it's always so exciting when your bald baby has enough hair to look like a girl! Yes, Lexi is holding an empty otter pop wrapper- don't know why though!




3 comments:
love the underwear outfits...oh so familiar around here. :)
I love the doll panty party! That is hilarious!!
Love all the pics. I too gave my daughter the Pebbles hair as soon as she had enough :-) My daughter also had the bloody nose issues..she even had surgery on it. Joy and fun.
Love the underwear on the dolls. That cracked me up!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment