Lexi- I was so annoyed they stuck the bow int he middle of her head!
Ashlee- must have had the same photographer as with Lexi- why put a bow int he middle of the head?!
Carly- I thought she was so big- 7-5 isn't very big, but the other two were so little!
Baylee
Those of you who have asked for prego picture's- I can't believe I'm posting these! I have never taken picture's of me being pregnant- I am on our video camera showing my belly with each pregnancy, but I HATE taking pictures of my stomach! I asked Ashlee to take a picture, and had to coach her through it- so don't mind the lovely facial expression!
Carly wanted to try and take one, and was very sad when she realized I wasn't going to post it, so here is hers!
We had a fun day yesterday. The kids tricked me by changing my cereal bags, I thought I was getting Corn Chex and got Sugar Crisp instead. To get them back I switched their comforters and picture's on the wall to the other ones room. They thought it was pretty funny. Next year I am going to be more prepared and get them first!
Today I went to the dentist and started feeling a little funny as she was cleaning my teeth. I asked her to sit me up since I felt like I was going to throw up, but then I realized I was passing out. The hygienist was FREAKING OUT! She kept trying to lay me back down and I told her I needed to be up- the baby was pressing on something and I couldn't breathe well. She ran and got the dentist, in case I fell out of the chair, and hooked me up to oxygen. It took me a minute to feel normal, but when I did she was still panicking. The dentist told her the same thing I had said- the baby was cutting off my oxygen, I was tilted to far back. I was completely embarrassed- and kept apologizing. Carly watched the whole thing happen, she's going to be scarred for life by the time I have this baby!!
I know I'm always talking about the great programs the kids have at school, today was the first day of another great program. They go to a nursing home and read to the elderly. I took all three girls, Carly even had her book she can read by herself. The kids were a little nervous, they kept getting hugs and kisses, and of course Ashlee had her cheeks pinched a few times. I loved watching the kids learn about service. I remember being so scared of my Grandma Taylor- she had a stroke and couldn't talk. I know my kids were a little scared today, but I think it's good for them to see how much it means to others when they come read. When we were going home I was explaining to them how when you get older your mind is not as strong as it used to be. I reminded them of when we went and saw Darrell's grandma in the nursing home. I called her Grandma Wiser, which is what we call Darrell's mom also. Lexi asked what happened to Grandma Wiser, and I told her she died. All three girls got really quiet and asked why she died. I said she got old. Lexi was almost crying and screamed when?! I realized they thought I was talking about Darrell's mom, not Darrell's Grandma. I quickly told them I was talking about GREAT Grandma Wiser, not Grandma Wiser- they all relaxed, and we got a good laugh!
10 comments:
Baylee is so pretty and you are too in your preg pics!
Baylee's lips keep throwing me off because I don't think they look like any of the other three. I covered them up an am most drawn to Carly, though Ashlee is right up there.
I think you should post a lot more pregnancy photos! You (well the girls) take them well.
I'm so glad you shared your dentist story! I had something so similar happen to me, and I had no idea what was going on. It was the day after Thanksgiving, and we were packed in the car to go shopping. I was like 5.5 months along. Three of us were buckled in the backseat, and my brother-in-law was sort of laying across all of us...For almost the whole 20 miles we drove to meet up with our other shopping family, I felt like I was going to throw up and pass out. I am NOT and passer outer at all. I just kept laying my head on Jake's shoulder and tried not to make a big deal out of it, but I kept blacking out. Cora must have just been cutting something off! I had never been so grateful to be in a different car. I jumped over a seat to get into the third row of Jake's aunt's Explorer so I could spread out in whatever position I wanted to be in.
You look great in your prego pics - nothing to be ashamed of! And Carly does look huge in that picture compared to her sisters! Glad everything went well with the ultrasound - how exciting :)
Yeah for the preggo pic!! You look amazing!
I dunno who she looks like. It kinda looks like Ashlees nose, but I guess we will all wait and see.
Post more belly pics! I love them.
I think Baylee looks like Carly - she has the same pouty lips.
You look beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your pics!
Oh please Alissa! You look great! The baby bump is beautiful. =) It's amazing how much your girls still look like their newborn baby pictures.
Alissa, your girls are all so beautiful! It's fun to see their baby pictures. And you look great pregnant! :)
Love all the pics! Scary about the dentist but glad you were okay!
Hey Prego!!! You're still HOT and don't forget it!! :)
They are all their own person-I have a hard time telling.
I'm like you-not a huge fan of pregnant pictures-but maybe I'll be sad one day when I don't have one.
Post a Comment