Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Picture's

Our friend Dan took the girls picture's last week and I LOVE them!! He had been driving around trying to find a really green area since some area's still have a little brown. He found this couple who had the cutest yard with a pond and swans (it took me a minute to realize they were floating fake swans) bridge, lot's of flowers, and TONS of green grass. He went up to their door and asked if he could take pictures in their yard. They were very gracious and said yes. When we got there they loved seeing the girls all dressed up- turns out they had three sons and no daughters. It's so funny how many people have only one gender of children!
I love how in some of the pictures some of their personality is caught- Ashlee's scowl, Carly's silliness, Lexi making silly faces- just makes me smile!
Alexi Ann







Ashlee Nicole







Carly Savannah







Wiser Girl's










19 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! Your girls have really grown! So beautiful. You must be a proud mamma. Thanks for sharing your pics!!

Steve and Kalli said...

SO cute! I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out great. I love the bright pink and the green grass. It just makes their face glow. I wish I had more girls.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Your friend is very talented. I would like to learn how to take such great pictures. Ask her what type of camera she uses... oh, your girls are cute too. JK I really love how Carley's dandilions are empty!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

I meant HIM... ask HIM.

Jen said...

These pictures are just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love their outfits and I need to know your secrets on getting their hair so dang PERFECT!! :)

Stephanie said...

The pictures are beautiful!! I seriously cannot believe how big and mature looking your girls look - especially Lexi. Lovely!!

The Wiser Side said...

They look so cute!! Your girls are darling-good job getting matching dresses.
I wish we could find a good friend who would do this for a good price.

Alicia Rivoli said...

What beautiful girls. They are getting so big! Dan does such a great job! Does he charge for this? T

Chari said...

They are beautiful girls! I can't believe how much Lexi has grown, it just seems like last week that her and Hillary were playing together and they were just tiny! Very nice pictures!

Kylea said...

Hey the girls are so cute! the picture where Lexi is crossed eyed at the dandelions is Hilarious it cracks me up everytime I see it! The genetics thing is cute too. I love Softball it is my favorite sport. I thought about quiting at the beginning of last season but I decided not to and I was very happy with my choice. I wanted to quit the trumpet last year but it is a good oppurtunity for a scholarship. Ashley should teach me a lesson, I haven't hit one ball this season and I always get so mad at myself. Tell her good job for keeping her cool and staying relaxed. Love you guys!

-Kylea

Debra said...

ADORABLE!!! I Love those dresses and their beautiful long hair. Very Cute! What a treasure!

Lacey said...

I love the pictures, I want to know where the house is. I've been looking for a good place to take the girls for pictures.

Nicole said...

The pictures turned out great! We need to get Dan to take ours!! =)

i said...

oh my! how wonderful!!!!

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures, Alissa. Your girls are so cute!

Lish Fish said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! I love bright colors and I love Lexi's hair color. It is so stinkin pretty, always has been that cool color. They are gorgeous!! And to think...there is another beautiful Wiser girl on the way. So pretty!!

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

The pictures turned out so good!! You have beautiful girls!!

thecustercrew said...

The pics turned out so good. I can't belive how big they are getting.