Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4-D Ultrasound

We had our 4-D ultra sound today, and I am so happy to say we are for sure having a girl! She had her legs crossed, but was moving so much we got a good shot of her "glory" as the tech called it! This little girl does NOT stop moving! I am a little worried about how strong she is, I have been thinking she for sure was head down already since I feel like my ribs are about to be broken, but she is breech, so it's her arms that are that strong! I loved watching her move though- it's reassuring to see her healthy and chubby cheeked- and to know she is developing correctly. There were a few times she opened her mouth so wide- and her hands were always in her face we thought for sure we'd see her suck her thumb. She surprised us and pulled her foot up to her mouth and was sucking her big toe!! What kind of dainty little girl is this baby going to be?!

Her measurements were good, her weight was close to 4 pounds- that scares me a little! The tech asked me if I had big babies, I told her no, they were 6 and 7 pounds, she laughed and said the baby is about a week ahead on her measurments. Good thing I can be induced 10 days early, or she could be a 10 pounder and the thought of carrying around a baby that size scares me- let alone the thought of pushing out a baby that size!!
So here she is- Baylee ________ Wiser- we still haven't decided a middle name!
Pouty lips!
Her little scowling face!
So sweet! She kept her arm next to her face, and lays on the placenta like it's a pillow!

14 comments:

De Anne said...

These pictures are amazing. We are so excited for you. Love the name!

John n Shannon said...

Awe how exciting huh? She's got adorable little lips. Seems like your girl was better behaved than ours for the most part. I'm glad you can feel my pain - it's nice having someone go through it all with you. And thanks for the warning on the saggy boobs!! I doubt I can prevent them but at least I can prepare for them! I love Baylee's name - it's cute.

Familia Morales said...

Those pictures are amazing! What a fun little girl you're going to have!

Stacey said...

Modern technology is so amazing! She is beautiful already! That is so exciting, and I love the name Baylee. Very cute! :)

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is awesome. Already looking so cute. That is fun. Baylee is a really cute name. Good luck with the middle.

i said...

yea...amazing pics!

Aubrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubrey said...

I got on here specifically to see if you had posted the 4D pics, and of course you had! You are such an on-the-ball-blogger! I can not believe she was sucking her big toe! She going to be a cutie...but hopefully the tech is wrong about her size!

Lish Fish said...

Love it.

Chari said...

Technology is amazing! That's so neat to see! Love the name too!

Debra said...

Awesome Pictures! That is so fun and I am so excited for you guys! She's coming! As far as her size, I too have big babies and I LOVE it! I hope for your sake that she comes early though. Kaden was 9 pounds 8 ounces and I felt it that last little stretch. Lots of Luck. I am still look forward to seeing pictures of the cute PREGO mom though...

Leslie said...

I am so happy for you! I have never had a good 4D ultrasound(the baby was always blocking the shots with his hands). What a sweet little miracle.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

So cute! I think she's going to look like Ashlee!

thecustercrew said...

I agree with Larae. I think she looks like Ashlee too. Don't worry delvering a 10 pounder is no sweat. It is carrying them the last few weeks that is a killer:)