Growing up our backyard was shared with another family in our ward- the Squires. Janelle Squires was one of my best friends growing up and is still one of my close friends. Janelle had all kinds of little sisters- I wanted a little sister so bad!! One of the little sister's- Ashley is married now and her husband has Leukemia. He is need of a second bone marrow transplant- and they are having auctions to help raise money to help pay for the transplant. To bid on the items please go here.
To read the cute and sweet stories of Ashley and Robert and to stay updated on his progress go here.
I know they would appreciate any and all donations! I have been reading their blog page and reading how strong their faith is. Ashley and Robert are great examples to me of taking what life hands you and making the most of it and always staying positive.
In America...?
7 months ago

1 comments:
Thanks, Alissa! Your support is priceless.
Post a Comment