We were so excited to have the sun out today- it's been a few days of sun, then rain, then snow, then rain again. We love the sun!! I have been feeling very lazy these days- well who am I kidding- I always feel lazy! I decided I needed to get outside with the kids. They all three decided they wanted to roller blade.
Lexi and Ashlee were kind of bummed to realize they couldn't go as fast as they could by the end of the summer last year, so they had to practice again and take it slow for a while. Carly doesn't take anything slow- so we had a few of these....

But she always yelled, "I'm OK!!" after each fall. They each got out bikes and scooters also, this is why we can't have a boy....

Do you see all these bikes we have in all different sizes?! They are all girl bikes though- good thing this baby is a girl!



Darrell came home early and took the girls jogging. I loved watching them stretch and get ready to go! Lexi realized after all the jogs she's gone on she can take her ipod with her. I'm so glad Darrell will take them!
My exercise these days is on the Wii Fit, I really want to do a 5K with all the kids after I have the baby! I started doing the running in place among other exercises- I still hate that my Mii looks like a balloon! I did start running laps around the living room to get more movement on the jogging in place- not a pretty sight, so there is no picture! I have to be careful though, I've caught the kids a few times trying to get a picture of me doing the Wii- stinkin kids!
I love days like this!!






6 comments:
Yeah we bought a Wii fit shortly after we found out I was pregnant too. It didn't take too long before we decided to sell it. It was depressing seeing that little balloon Mii each time I turned it on, and searching high and low for the button that would somehow justify it....."Hellooooo I'm Pregnant!!" Sadly there wasn't one....so that's why we sold it. Plus the fact it audibly winced in pain every time I stepped on the platform. Perhaps I'm easily offended? ;-)
Nice bright sun. I love it. That's why I live in Vegas. :)
I Love this weather! Way to go with the exercising. That takes motivation at 30 weeks prego...You look so good! and your girls are adorable, as always!
I hate that jogging in place thing on the fit. Ugh. I can't seem to keep a steady pace and it yells at me.
I love that the girls go jogging with Darrell...that is adorable, and so so good!!
Love the bikes...that is awesome!
So, Im counting on you chica to get word out about my book. You are my only Arkansas link!! :) Sorry you can't come to my party and you have to get it through the site....but it will make you laugh. We have that Saturday Night Live sense of humor. Let me know what you think...and remember 50% goes to St. Jude. I'm a sucker for kids with cancer. :)
We have been having the same weather pattern here! Mon and Tues it was 60-70 degrees, today it is wet and rainy in the 40s.
Glad you're staying fit! Good for Darrell to take the girls running.
Post a Comment